Biomedical engineering aims to improve and cheapen the existing medical equipment, primarily by using computer support with extended performance, personalized approach in monitoring and treatment of patients and new methods of measurement and signal processing.
- Core technologies: biomedical instrumentation, measurements and sensors, biomedical image capture (ultrasound, CT, MRI, X-ray), data acquisition and processing (signal and images), bioinformatics and computing genomics, analysis of movement and electrophysiology.
- Laboratory for Bioinstrumentation
- Laboratory for Biomedical Imaging
- Laboratory for Bioinformatics and Information Processing
- Laboratory for Biomechanics
- Laboratory for Biomaterials.
System for wireless communication through the human body