Energetics shapes research and development activities based on technology platforms of the European Union related to renewable energy, energy storage technologies, energy efficiency, advanced power grids and advanced cities, which promotes better inclusion of Croatian manufacturing and entrepreneurial sector in the European framework.
- Core technologies: wind energy, solar power, energy storage, energy efficiency, microgrids and smart grids.
- Laboratory for Advanced Technologies in Energy Generation
- Laboratory for Electrical Energy Storage
- Laboratory for Energy Efficiency
- Laboratory for Microgrids and Smart Grids
- Laboratory for Power Electronics.