As one of the main integration framework, information and communication technologies open the door to multidisciplinary approaches of different technologies and create new innovation areas.
- Core technologies: new-generation communication networks and services, advanced digital technologies, new internet networks, architectures and services, new storage technologies, technologies for processing and distribution of content and media, and new technologies for safe and sustainable society.
- Laboratory for Knowledge Technology
- Laboratory for Protection and Information Security
- Laboratory for Support Technology
- Laboratory for Social Technologies
- Laboratory for Communication Systems.
Sensors and mobile applications for measuring air quality in Zagreb