With the main idea of autonomy and interaction with space and being the one of the most propulsive technology trends, automation and robotics bring significant innovation potential to technological and social applications.
- Core technologies: development and building of robots for various service applications, autonomous navigation of mobile robots and vehicles, management of robots for maritime research, cooperate management of multiple robot systems, management and navigation of autonomous flying vehicles, cognitive manipulation of objects, object recognition, cognitive visual systems and interaction between robots and humans.
- Laboratory for Industrial Robotics
- Laboratory for Service Robotics
- Laboratory for Aerial Robotics
- Laboratory for Underwater Robotics
- Laboratory for Autonomous Systems.