L4MS (Logistics for Manufacturing SMEs), the pan-European acceleration program for using robotics in manufacturing industry, has launched its first Open Call with equity-free funding up to €250 000.
L4MS is looking for European manufacturing SME’s and Mid-Caps to co-create new innovative Application Experiments to boost factory-floor logistics. The best applicants with highest innovation potential will get access to:
- Matchmaking with system integrators and mobile robots manufactures
- Funding up to €250,000
- State-of-the-art test environment within your region
- Business developers for innovative business and service models
- Technology experts for adopting latest logistics automation solutions
- Training to re-skill workers at your door step
- Finance for scaling up the new business and service models
With L4MS manufacturers can get a cost-effective, easy-to-use and customized update on their factory floor logistics with the support of L4MS network. To find out more about the Open Call, please visit http://l4ms.eu.
If you are a manufacturing SME or a Mid-Cap looking to boost your production capacity and profits, L4MS acceleration program is for you.
Open Call application: 1st of September – 30th of November 2018
For more information, please contact:
Davorka Moslavac Forjan, Ph.D.
Technology Monitoring and Market Analysis Manager
tel. +385 1 6129 584