Region and country
- City of Zagreb and Zagreb County, Croatia
The mission of CROBOHUB is to make a significant contribution to the development of high-tech industry in Croatia in a short term, and South-East Europe (SEE) in a long term, through strong existing research foundation and development of innovation in robotics by:
- using the knowledge and expertise of robotics research groups across the Western Balkans, dominantly using knowledge and expertise in ICENT and UNIZG-FER with more than 50 researchers,
- increasing the competitiveness of the Croatian/SEE economy,
- closing the gap between Croatian/SEE R&D&I performances and the leading EU MS ones.
The vision of CROBOHUB is to become the leading digital innovation hub in robotics in South-East Europe. In order to achieve this CROBOHUB will focus on the following activities:
- enhancing research, development and innovation in the field of robotics,
- supporting pre-commercial and commercial development of robotic systems for specific applications in cooperation with end-user companies,
- providing support services that will enhance the take-up of digital technologies by SEE manufacturing industry,
- participating in national and international R&D&I projects in the field of advanced robotic systems in cooperation with companies and research institutions,
- raising awareness about CROBOHUB activities in order to bring it closer to the innovation ecosystem stakeholders.