L4MS (Logistics for Manufacturing SMEs), the pan-European acceleration program for using robotics in manufacturing industry, is looking for European manufacturing SME’s and Mid-Caps, as well as technology providers specialised in robotics, to co-create new innovative Application Experiments to boost factory-floor logistics.
The second Open call will distribute up to €250,000 to 10 selected consortia. Each consortium will have a maximum of 3 members and must include a technology provider (e.g. a start-up, SME, research organisation, competence centre or any type of technology provider) and a manufacturing SME or Mid-Cap.
If there is no suitable partner at the moment of submission, individual applications are also possible.
The best applicants with highest innovation potential will get access to:
- Matchmaking with system integrators and mobile robots manufactures
- Funding up to €250,000
- State-of-the-art test environment within your region
- Business developers for innovative business and service models
- Technology experts for adopting latest logistics automation solutions
- Training to re-skill workers at your door step
- Finance for scaling up the new business and service models
For more information, please contact:
Davorka Moslavac Forjan, Ph.D.
Technology Monitoring and Market Analysis Manager
tel. +385 1 6129 584